These apps allow you to access library materials from digital devices
Did you know the library has thousands of ebooks and audiobooks? You can borrow them, instantly, for free, using just the device in your hand. SIGN UP TODAY!
Libby Mobile Apps
Start using Libby by following these steps:
- Install the Libby app from your device's app store: Apple App Store (iOS) and Google Play Store (Android).
- Open Libby and select “Find My Library” to add Montpelier Public Library. You can search by library name, city, or zip code.
- Browse our library's collection and borrow a title. When prompted, sign in with your barcode and PIN.
- Tap Open book or Open audiobook to start reading or listening to a title.
- Tap the cover image, then Send to Device to send a book to Kindle.
- You can borrow up to 10 downloadable titles combined (across Overdrive and Libby combined)
- You can place up to 15 holds on downloadable titles at a time
- You can choose your default lending periods under your account settings, from 7 days to 21 days. You don’t have to return them—they automatically expire at the end of the loan period. No overdue fees!