Join us each month for the Montpelier Library Book Discussion!
We have plenty of copies for you to check out at the circulation desk.
- December 18th @ 6pm; December 19th @ 10am - "The Midnight Before Christmas" by William Bernhardt
- January 15th @6pm; January 16th @10am - "The Christie Affair" by Nina de Gramont
- February 19th @6pm; February 20th @10am - "When Crickets Cry" by Charles Martin
- March 18th @6pm; March 19th @10am - "Long Bright River" by Liz Moore
- April 15th @6pm; April 16th @10am - "What Happened to the Bennetts" by Lisa Scottoline
- May 20th @6pm; May 21st @10am - "An American Marriage" by Tayari Jones
- June 17th @6pm; June 18th @10am - "The Paris Wife" by Paula McLain
- July 15th @6pm; July 16th @10am - "Before the Fall" by Noah Hawley
- August 19th @6pm; August 20th @10am - "The Lager Queen of Minnesota" by J. Ryan Stradal
- September 16th @6pm; September 17th @10am - "Have You Seen Me?" by Kate White
If you prefer a lighter vibe, check this out!
Summer Lovin' Book Discussion:
- December 5th @ 10:00am - "In a Holidaze" by Christina Lauren