So what IS Beanstack?
Beanstack allows you to track your reading, write book reviews, and participate in fun challenges and activities to earn digital badges and tickets! This is how the Montpelier Library will be tracking summer reading stats. Think of it as a Goodreads for the library. You can even connect with friends, hold community challenges, and earn exciting badges for new challenges completed!
How do I sign up?
1. Go to our Beanstack website: montpelierpubliclibrary.beanstack.org
2. Click on "Register an individual or family"
3. Fill in your info! Beanstack allows families to be linked together, so all family members can be accessed with one login. This is idea for families with younger children. Once a child is old enough, they can be removed from the family account but still keep all of their badges!
Is there an app?
1. Head to the app store and download Beanstack!
2. Search for Montpelier Public Library
3. Follow the steps to register an individual or family!