What is TAG?
TAG is a teen and tween-based library group that meets twice a month, discussing various topics involving the library’s community and young adult representation. Students connect regularly with friends and peers to brainstorm and execute ways to improve the local library while also learning important life skills.
Benefits of Joining
- Make a positive difference
- Gain leadership skills and community experience
- Socialize with other teens and tweens
- Snacks (and sometimes pizza) at meetings!
- Great resume builder
- Lemonade stand during Bean Days
- Vendor stand for Fall Fest
- Hot cocoa bar fundraiser
How to Get Started
Come to a meeting or stop by the library to fill out a short information sheet. Get involved and come to meetings, and you’ll be a TAG member!
View our TAG meeting dates and events on the calendar below!